- Park History
- Company Overview
- Mission Statement
- Board of Directors
- Career & Volunteers
- Awards & Recognition
- Press Coverage
- Contact Us
Office Manager / Receptionist / Research Assistant
The Bryant Park Corporation and 34th Street Partnership, two award-winning Business Improvement Districts, are seeking a Office Manager / Receptionist / Research Assistant.
The occupant of this position serves as an integral part of the office. This individual's primary responsibilities include handling incoming calls, directing visitors, maintaining common areas, facilitating meetings, responding to emails from the public, and ordering supplies for the office. Other duties include compiling statistical reports, archiving news clippings, managing staff schedules, delivering mail, and handling office deliveries.
Responsibilities within the company will be added to this position if the individual demonstrates growth and proficiency in administrative tasks. Additional responsibilities include research projects, like sourcing vendors or developing new programming for the districts.
The ideal candidate should have a demonstrated interest in urban affairs, community and economic development, or real estate, as there are opportunities for advancement within the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Patience, punctuality, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work with several people at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency with computers, and strong experience with Word and Excel. Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, FileMaker, and Act! Is also desirable but not required.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 212-719-3499 with the subject line "Receptionist."
Bryant Park Corporation / 34th Street Partnership
1065 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10018